Arizona Lawyer, Candace Kallen
Candace E. Kallen is the handling lawyer with My AZ Lawyers.
Ms. Kallen obtained her Juris Doctor at the Arizona Summit Law School after finishing her Bachelors of Science in Communication and Public Relations at East Carolina University. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, she has lived in Florida in addition to North Carolina. During this time she acquired 6 years of managerial revel in previous to returning to Phoenix and becoming a member of the company in May 2014.
Working as Managing Lawyer and a Family Law attorney, her cases frequently contain home members of the family, fathers’ rights, toddler custody, and spousal renovation. Also, the pleasant part of the task for Ms. Kallen is to make the difficult instances they are going through as clean as feasible.
Are you in want of a professional Arizona legal professional?
Contact My AZ Lawyers nowadays to get hold of a free session.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father s Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Lawyer
My AZ Lawyers
Video Call/Chat Support