Scott Talkov is the Founder of Talkov Law in which the emphasis of his exercise is in actual estate, enterprise and bankruptcy litigation. Scott based the corporation after becoming the youngest companion after six years of exercise at Reid & Hellyer, APC, a law workplace relationship returned to 1897, in which Scott labored for the primary decade of his legal career.
Scott became named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Scott is the longest-status officer within the Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum and was twice elected as President of the Riverside County Barristers (Young Lawyers’) Association. Scott is energetic inside the Pick Group of Young Professionals and Riverside County Bar Association.
Scott graduated cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, in which he sat at the Board of Editors for the Washington University Law Review.
Beginning his research at University of California, Riverside, Scott finished his bachelor’s diploma as a 2004 graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. An elected official in scholar authorities at both campuses, UCSB offered Scott the University Service Award for exemplary campus leadership.
Scott’s articles on actual property law had been posted in the Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal of the American Bar Association and California Real Property Journal of the State Bar of California.
Scott volunteers his time as the Assistant Director of the Associated Students Legal Clinic on the University of California, Riverside, in which he presents free recommendation to students with real property and civil litigation issues. › ›
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter eleven Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultancy Service
- Payment With Credit Card
- English: Spoken, Written
Talkov Law Corp.
Reid & Hellyer
Video Call/Chat Support
- Google Hangouts